Monday, April 20, 2009

Are bad teeth extremely unattractive to girls?

My parents don%26#039;t like spending money, so they won%26#039;t pay to fix my teeth. My teeth are in terrible shape, and I rarely brush since they%26#039;re bad. Just thinking about them makes me feel so depressed. Anyway, I was wondering if it%26#039;s possible to get a girlfriend if you have bad teeth.





I%26#039;ve never had a girlfriend, or even kissed a girl (other than family). There are many things wrong with me (I%26#039;m a bit chubby, not popular, bad clothing style) but I was wondering if my teeth were the biggest reason. Girls, do you find bad teeth an automatic turnoff when viewing a guy?

Are bad teeth extremely unattractive to girls?
I doubt that your teeth are the main reason. However, you might want to start brushing them, if the teeth don%26#039;t turn them off, your bad breath will. Style, body weight, and popularity are all just stupid reasons and if you meet the right girl, she should be able to overlook those things. Despite what people say, the best girls really do care about personality. You just need to wait for her to come along. I think everything will all work out for you if you just try to improve your dental hygiene.





good luck :]



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net